About the Job
We are looking for a Developer Advocate who is passionate about working with data, excited to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges with the most innovative companies and startups in the world today. This person will help us build DoubleCloud’s business in a startup-like agile rhythm.
We are the creators of the first managed ClickHouse service back in 2018, with more than 500 customers. Our engineers are significant contributors to leading open-source technologies like ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Odyssey, WAL-G, and others.
Since 2021, we have worked with more than 100 companies that are crunching analytics with various data tools, including Clickhouse, BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, Postgres and Kafka.
As a result, we created a data platform to specifically help businesses build an end-to-end modern data stack and real-time analytics with fully managed opensource technologies, like Clickhouse, Kafka, etc.
With our platform, data engineers can focus on what they love building instead of spending time on tasks related to scaling up or down, installing updates, deploying additional software and other required admin around open source technologies.
As a company, DoubleCloud is an early-stage startup incorporated in Germany (Berlin) and the USA (Boston).
We are currently over 60 people today, and the team is growing fast.
- Reporting to our CMO you are the key to our success to grow DoubleCloud’s awareness and developer community.
- Your goal is to present at various developer- and data engineer-oriented events, small and big. You will suggest the talks, collaborate with our marketing team to be present at the right events, communicate with the community during meetups - owned and third-party.
- If you love communicating in social networks - this can also be within your scope.
- You will be closely working with our Product team, Solutions Architects, Sales.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience with data technologies and/or open source. In the past you have been either a solution architect, a data engineer or an ‘evangelist’.
- Passion for the big-data-world, innovation created by startups and developers that create this innovation.
- Be the owner, obsessed with customers, data and results.
- Great English and French are obligatory.
What to expect:
- This role comes with all the fun, diversity and challenges of being one of the first people on the ground in the region. This is a critical strategic hire as we build our business.
To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing, we offer several perks and benefits, including:
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer-paid premiums and well being perks
- Paid parental leave
- Personal and career development courses
- For WFH: Home office expenses reimbursement options
- For remote coworking: office space or coworking expenses reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and paid sick leaves
- Retirement plan
- And plenty more…
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help organisations build cost-effective sub-second analytical applications on integrated and open-source technologies