About the Job
At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
As a Developer Advocate, you’ll craft fruitful relationships between developers and Deta through content and personal interactions.
Due in large part to the Developer Advocate’s work, Deta will have:
- An active and growing community of developers building for the personal cloud
- Great 1-to-1 and 1-to-many communications from Deta to developers, highlighting Deta Space and keeping it top of mind
- An extensive library of engaging content (videos, blog posts, demo apps) for developers about Deta Space and the personal cloud
- Excellent support for developers building apps for the personal cloud
- Grade-A developer documentation
- Hyper sensitive ears that hear developers’ needs, with a strong voice for these needs internally at Deta
The Developer Advocate will start out as an individual contributor, but within 3 months should be leading large initiatives which drive these outcomes.
Skills & Experience
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire Developer Advocates who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
- Excellent and proactive communicator, both written and verbal
- High empathy and good listening skills
- Familiarity with web application development
- Excellent story teller, with the ability to get at the common thread among many seemingly unrelated inputs
- An eye for promising developers and web concepts / applications
- Working from Berlin, able to be in the office at least 3 days per week (can start remote, with intent to relocate)
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
Your application has been successfully submitted.