Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.
We are looking for a Developer Relations Engineer who's excited about representing LIFI in the DeFi space and educating developers about our products.
As Developer Relations Engineer, you will represent us in the dev community. You will get an in-depth understanding of information gaps and make sure our products are easy to understand. You'll be working closely together with our engineering and support teams and become a driving force towards clarity in understanding our SDK, API, and widget.
Among other tasks, you will:
- Communicate with developers in the community and clarify questions
- Be the point of contact for all our clients and answer all their questions related to our product either by your knowledge or by consulting our core developers
- Create documentation and improve our existing one
- Write articles or blog posts to explain the usage of our Widget / SDK
- Serve as an internal contact point to understand the needs of the community
Skills & Experience
- Hands-on dev experience, and strong interest, in the DeFi ecosystem and Crypto world
- Passion for people and communication
- Competence in at least one programming language (preferably JS/TS) and how the web works
- Ideally, previous experience in a Developer Relations role
- Ownership and drive to thrive in a fully remote environment
- Responsiveness and clear communication skills on Discord
Empowered teams: We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
Flexible time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
Inclusive culture: It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
Remote-friendly: We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
Retreats and team building: At least once a year we invite the global team to an in-person retreat at a beautiful location (most likely Thailand at the beginning of 2023).
Your application has been successfully submitted.