VR Developer Relations & Online Event Manager
About the Job
XR Bootcamp is a global online academy, offering beginner to advanced XR development courses. Curricula are developed and taught by award-winning, cutting-edge leading VR, AR, and MR professionals.
XR Bootcamp's cutting-edge courses are for designers, game developers, managers, and coders who want to learn how to prototype XR Applications and learn AR, VR, and MR development. XR Bootcamp further supports the XR Creators community with free and open access to knowledge, peer-to-peer learning, and networking opportunities.
XR Bootcamp is proud that alumni leave outstanding reviews and work at companies like Accenture, Boeing, Magic Leap, Microsoft, Siemens, Riot Games, IBM, and Dell.
- find and invite relevant (GDC like) speakers for XR Developer Events
- write blog posts and social media posts about the events
- own the event organization including the marketing
Skills & Experience
- already has connections with the biggest game and enterprise studios (technical)
- social media/blogging experience
- video/event production experience
- work with a great team passionate about the future of XR
- network and connect with the people behind the most successful XR studios worldwide
- fully remote team and independent/flexible work schedule
XR Bootcamp teaches professionals to create VR/AR applications and supports companies to bridge their skills gap in XR.