Developer Advocate - Identity / Auth
About the Job
Developer Advocate / Developer Relations Engineer
Location: USA - Fully Remote
Salary: Up to $160,000 + bonus
Company Size: 30-50
Company Funding: Series B $40+ million.
DevRel Talent is partnered with a leading customer identity and auth start-up who are looking to launch its developer relations function. You will create engaging content and documentation to continue to increase engagement/adoption security community
This is a great opportunity to work for a start-up that truly understands the value of developer relations, both founders have been actively creating content so are bought into the mission of building a brand via a community.
- Work closely with the identity/auth community of customers to boost trust and engagement.
- Produce blogs, videos, talks, and technical documentation.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to provide feedback from the community.
Skills & Experience
- Developer relations/Advocacy experience within the customer identity / auth community.
- CIAM, AuthN, AuthZ
- A technical background in engineering or security.
- Previous experience helping to build a newer devrel function would be beneficial
Please apply via the relevant links, We look forward to speaking soon!
The global sepcialists in building DevRel teams