Developer Relations Engineer
About the Job
Pluto is an applied cryptography organization that develops cutting-edge, developer and user-friendly tools for adding advanced cryptography to applications. We focus on leveraging zero knowledge protocols to expand the capabilities of what developers can do on-chain today. We are a hands-on, product-focused organization. We believe that cryptography holds the key to protecting the openness of the internet, and that's why we are dedicated to making cryptography as accessible as possible for developers everywhere.
We are a small team of builders. Our engineers previously worked at Uber, Stripe, Lockheed Martin and YC funded startups. Together with our investors Geometry and Variant, we are building at the frontier of Zero Knowledge Protocols. Our fully remote team is based in NYC and California.
We are hiring for a Developer Relations Engineer position to become a bridge between Pluto and the developer community. Technical at heart but with an innate ability to connect with people, you're not the typical engineer. You're passionate about explaining the intricate details of cryptography, machine learning, and software engineering to diverse audiences. You don't just speak for Pluto; you embody our values, mission, and drive.
- Acting as the face of Pluto in various forums, ensuring our technology is authentically represented.
- Diving deep into our code, crafting demos, and testing integrations to gain firsthand knowledge of our products.
- Jet setting around the globe, gracing conferences, and solidifying Pluto's presence in the crypto realm.
- Building your personal brand, especially on Twitter and Discord, aligning it subtly yet powerfully with Pluto's mission.
- Engaging in dynamic problem solving, reveling in the multifaceted challenges presented by the frontier domains we're navigating.
Skills & Experience
- Someone with a solid technical foundation, preferably in engineering.
- An articulate communicator, capable of demystifying complex subjects.
- A firm believer in ethical representation, ensuring Pluto's tech facts are spot on, always.
- A curious coder, not afraid to get hands-on and experimental.
- A globetrotter at heart, ready to explore the world and create ripples in the crypto universe.
- An emerging presence on Twitter, adept at honest personal branding while aligning with Pluto's vision.
- An agile thinker, always game for the evolving challenges of building a frontier company.
- Medical Plan, Dental and Vision Plan with generous employee contributions
- Health Savings Account with company contributions each pay period
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Internet and Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Remote-First Stipend (Your choice of technical setup and equipment)
- Travel Budget
- Quarterly team offsites
- Open Vacation Policy