Developer Success Specialist
About the Job
Based in Palo Alto, California, Turing is the world’s first AI-powered tech services company. It has reimagined tech services from the ground up with AI by offering AI-vetted and matched talent, AI-accelerated development, and access to AI transformation experts who have built many of the most iconic Silicon Valley companies.
Founded in 2018, the company has experienced tremendous growth with over two million global developers on its Talent Cloud and 900+ clients. Turing has received numerous awards, including Forbes’s 2022 “One of America’s Best Startup Employers,” being ranked #1 in The Information’s 2021 Annual List of most promising B2B Companies and Fast Company’s “Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
The company’s leadership team comprises both AI technologists from leading organizations including Meta, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, Stanford, Caltech, MIT as well as tech consulting veterans from Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, McKinsey, Bain, and more.
- Handling developers' engagements end-to-end.
- Performing onboarding tasks such as conducting orientation sessions and reviewing internal system statuses.
- Demonstrating deep knowledge of Turing’s developers' policies and contract-related matters.
- Managing offboarding tasks, conducting exit interviews, reviewing payment cycles, and maintaining all exit-related data and documentation
- Conducting catch-up calls and on-demand health check calls.
- Providing on-demand solutions for developer engagement situations ensures the best interests of both Turing and the developer are protected.
- Being developer-centric, focusing on their needs and concerns.
- Utilizing a data and documentation-driven approach to inform decision-making.
- Proposing business improvements to enhance the overall developer experience.
- Handling support inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as an advisor for internal team members regarding developer engagements.
- Having a keen eye for detail to ensure the highest level of service.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a customer success or developer relations role is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of developer-centric policies and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven and highly organized.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time remote opportunity
The world’s most deeply vetted developers and teams, matched by AI