Developer Relations Manager, Cloud Service Provider
About the Job
NVIDIA is looking for a Developer Relations Manager passionate about helping our users develop modern Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, HPC, Computer Vision, and Professional Visualization workloads throughout a leading CSP. The key focus will be on Deep learning (both CV and NLP), which is making a major impact across research and industry and is poised to revolutionize the industry. The position is a highly technical role and will lead our partnerships with customers and developers working with research, applications, and new initiatives. We need passionate and creative people who want to build a career at the intersection of imaging, machine learning, deep learning, and data analytics.
This position is a multi-functional role and will be a combination of engineering, product management, developer advocacy, and business development. You and the CSP team are responsible for leading go-to-market activities with a multi-functional team of product, technical marketing, sales and partners. You will work closely with many groups within NVIDIA, including Industry Business Development, Solutions Architects, Software Developers, HW & SW Architecture, and our product and marketing teams. In this role, you can expect high visibility with NVIDIA senior leaders, given the strategic priority for developing computing platform for deep learning and AI.
- Lead and develop NVIDIA developer and ISV strategy with multi-functional team: Product, Engineering, Applied Research, Marketing, and Sales.
- Integrate NVIDIA platform solutions into Customer/CSP Applications.
- Lead strategic relationship with key opinion leaders, influential researchers, leading product teams, leading developers focused new initiatives.
- Establish strategic relationships with Customer/CSP engineering leads & developers, dedicate yourself to making them successful.
- Understand Customer application workflow and architectural requirements to maximize GPU usage and value.
- Provide feedback of feature requests into practical engineering and product steering.
- Know the roadmap and provide roadmap briefings of all NVIDIA AI computing platform from datacenter to edge: Deep Learning SDK, Tesla, Tegra, NGC.
- Strategic partnership and community building by attending research conferences and hosting technical meetups and seminars for customers.
- Host CSP developer summits; AI, Deep Learning, HPC, Professional Visualization.
- Engage industry events to speak, collect requirements, establish relationships, showcase NVIDIA Platform Solutions.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years relevant work experience.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Multi year experience with Cloud, Scalable Applications, Data Analytics, IoT, and GPU technology.
- Demonstrated experience in working with major cloud platforms. Strong understanding of cloud services, deployment, and management to effectively support developers using cloud resources.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, data science and artificial intelligence platforms.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or JAX, and the ability to help developers use GPUs for training and inference.
- Experience with Apache Spark for distributed data processing and analytics. Ability to assist developers using Spark for large-scale data processing and analysis tasks.
- Familiarity with GPU-accelerated libraries and frameworks, and the ability to assist developers in integrating these libraries into their applications.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and virtualization methods specific to GPUs, allowing developers to create reproducible GPU environments.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrated good communication skills (both verbal and written) and evidence of your ability to represent NVIDIA externally.
- Excellent social, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Comfortably work across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers.
- You are a self-starter with mindset for growth and passion for continuous learning.
Salary & Benefits
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and dedicated people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is 176,000 USD - 333,500 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits. NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.