Senior Product Marketing Manager, Data
About the Job
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
What You’ll Do
Braze is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to join our Marketing team. The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Data will be responsible for supporting delivery the go-to-market strategy and narrative for our data-centric products, features, and partner integrations. As we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years, we’re looking for an enthusiastic marketer to position and drive the success of our holistic data capabilities.
Reporting to the Director, of Product Marketing, Data, you help build the infrastructure necessary to deeply understand relevant personas, craft differentiated positioning and messaging, bring new data products and features to market, and amplify our data story through marketing campaigns and collateral, and GTM enablement.
The ideal candidate must be a world-class problem solver, be able to translate technical concepts into simple stories, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Key performance indicators include pipeline generation and maturation, deal velocity, win rates, ACV, market leadership, and product adoption.
- Crea and socialize relevant personas
- Work closely with Product and Alliances teams to develop a strong understanding of our existing data integrations and capabilities
- Conduct market and customer research to help different teams (e.g. Product, GTM, Demand) act on emerging trends, market shifts, competitive threats, and unmet customer needs
- Deliver jargon-free, differentiated positioning and messaging that fuels campaigns, press, content, and enablement to support business objectives
- Lead product launches and releases for new data products, features, and integrations
- Partner with enablement teams to ensure that the entire GTM function has the appropriate training and tools required to successfully speak to our evolving data capabilities
- Monitor the business health of our data products, identify opportunity areas, and create action plans to achieve continued success
- Continuously improve product marketing processes and set best practices for working with cross-functional stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of working experience, including 3+ years of experience managing product marketing teams at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Martech/CDP/rETL software experience preferred
- Metrics-driven and focused on driving incremental results
- Strong technical literacy with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Proven experience collaborating successfully with cross-functional stakeholders, including senior executives (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Product, Strategy & Ops, Alliances, Enablement, Customer Success)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while focusing the right level of effort on each
- Self-starter with a track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for your team
- Natural curiosity and empathy for customers and their challenges
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $140,800 and $154,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $160,000 and $175,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
Leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love