Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
Sigma is looking for a senior product marketing manager who can plan, execute and deliver high-quality content for our key verticals — finance, healthcare, retail, and others. The ideal person will be a creative and passionate storyteller who specializes in both producing their own work and managing large cross functional projects.
This role will be working cross functionally with our partnership team, product management leaders, marketing organization, and the larger GTM team to distill, educate, and enable our team to effectively message and communicate the unique value of Sigma. In addition this person will be directly responsible for the creation of highly leveraged assets both by internal sales teams (decks, briefs, etc.) to external website content such as website pages, e-books, webinars, and white papers.
They will be responsible for developing, growing and managing an ever growing compendium of solutions and vertical specific content that can be leveraged to improve the success of our business across primary markets and new emerging markets. The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable with turning ambiguity into structure, able to take diverse directions from multiple departments and develop a comprehensive strategy while systematically executing against their strategy without unnecessary outside support or 3rd party services.
- Develop and execute content strategies to support Sales and Marketing initiatives for specific verticals
- Become the content expert on personas, challenges, and needs within Sigma's verticals, and act as the go-to resource
- Design and implement a comprehensive product marketing content plan that aligns with Sigma's go-to-market strategy for verticals
- Produce engaging written and video content that highlights Sigma's value proposition within each vertical
- Craft tailored sales decks and enablement materials for each vertical, develop GTM plays, and implement those plays with sales leadership.
- Develop use-cases, examples, demos, website pages, white papers and multiple other forms of content that showcase Sigma's solutions for unique business problems within each vertical
- Empower partner sales teams with the knowledge and tools to sell Sigma's solutions specific to their vertical
- Participate and fold in work against core product marketing initiatives, including launch planning, community-building, and content creation
Skills & Experience
- A skilled storyteller with experience in translating complex data and analytics concepts into compelling and easily digestible content
- An exceptional writer capable of producing content across various formats, including long-form articles, emails, presentations, and video scripts
- In-depth knowledge of one or more verticals (Finance, Healthcare, Retail) and a track record of crafting targeted messaging and content
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of the analytics market and components of the analytics stack
- 3-6 years of experience in product marketing, content creation, and strategic planning
- A proactive self-starter who can independently manage projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in analyzing metrics and generating insightful reports
- High level of creativity and innovation in content creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Willingness to travel occasionally, as needed
Salary & Benefits
The base salary range for this position is $150k - $175k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing.
This role is eligible for stock options, as well as a comprehensive benefits package:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Collaborative analytics built for the cloud