Director Product Marketing - Security
About the Job
You will join a team shaping the future of cybersecurity. Cisco has the broadest portfolio of security products and services on the planet.
Using our platform approach, they work together to tackle customer problems faster, and they are integrated with our networking portfolio to drive security into the fabric of our customers’ environment. We are looking for smart, fast, creative product marketers to help communicate the outcomes and benefits of our application security solutions. With a bias towards action, you will act as an evangelist for cybersecurity within Cisco, enabling over 17,000 account manager sellers, partners, and fellow marketers to amplify these security benefits. You are the voice of the customer inside Cisco, crafting simple visual assets (e.g. presentations, videos, infographics) and other deliverables to communicate the stories.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a key member of a team charged with helping customers address one of their biggest security challenges: complexity. Your sole mission is to demonstrate how Cisco Secure is making security easier to use, easier to consume, and easier to understand. You will be in the security product marketing team and maintain a collaborative working relationship with sales, strategy, operations, and peer product marketing managers.
Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced product marketing leader with security knowledge who relishes a challenge. You will:
- Compel sellers to pitch our message through engaging storytelling
- Be knowledgeable of application security trends and concepts
- Learn about how customers use problems
- Collaborate with remote and geographically dispersed teams
- You will also have:
- Initiative and self-discipline to prioritize and manage multiple projects to completion
- Creative writing and illustration skills that are engaging, entertaining, and precise
- Experience in working directly with customers in a consultative manner
- You're an experienced product marketing leader with security knowledge who relishes a challenge
- Extensive Leadership experience managing Product Marketing Teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 12+ years of Product Marketing experience in the security space
- Cybersecurity domain expertise required for consideration