Developer and Startup Marketing Manager
About the Job
The NVIDIA Developer Program connects over 4.5 million developers, researchers, educators, and data scientists with the SDKs, training materials and resources they need to develop GPU-accelerated applications that are changing the world. Our NVIDIA Inception Program is comprised of 15,000 of the world's leading AI startups leading the way in innovation. NVIDIA Training and the Deep Learning Institute (DLI) provide organizations and developers with the latest technical training to advance their development. Our multifaceted and rapidly growing communities are applying their passion to develop a wide range of applications and services using the latest accelerated computing technologies. We work across technologies – AI/Generative AI, HPC, Design and Simulation – and across industries – Higher Education and Research, Robotics, Healthcare, Game Development, and more.
We are looking for an experienced developer marketing manager to help recruit new members and usher these communities into the next level of growth and engagement. In this role, you will be working closely with NVIDIA HQ and regional campaign teams to define local marketing strategies, executable plans, then develop and drive marketing campaigns to completion. If you love developers, are inspired by the latest advancements in technology, thrive in outstandingly fast-paced environments, and enjoy collaborating with teams to deliver campaigns that engage software developers and startups, we can't wait to talk with you!
- Work with the HQ campaign team to develop and launch local campaigns to attract and engage the next 1M developers into the NVIDIA Developer Program
- Recruit startups into the NVIDIA Inception Program, which nurtures outstanding startups who are revolutionizing industries with advances in technology
- Implement campaigns to drive adoption of NVIDIA Training and NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) resources
- Build and launch local plans to drive recruitment to NVIDIA GTC – the #1 AI developer conference – and local watch parties
- Provide domain expertise in developer marketing to guide the look-and-feel of developer content and developer marketing initiatives
- Work with in-country team members such as developer program managers, sales, solution architects, and other functional marketing managers to ensure alignment on meeting the needs of local developers and startups
- Using a data-driven approach, develop region-specific campaigns and digital activations to engage and nurture existing developers already in the program
- Define regional campaign objectives, audience segmentation, strategies/tactics, assets, creative, project schedules, and return on investment measurement and develop regional campaign positioning and messaging, launch digital marketing plans, and define budgetary parameters
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Marketing / Communications, or similar field of study (or equivalent experience). Business Technology or MBA preferred
- 8+ years leading and delivering developer marketing programs and initiatives, from definition to delivery, at leading technology platform companies
- Blend of both technical and marketing skills with a passion to work with innovative developer technologies and help developers take advantage of accelerated computing
- Exposure to end-to-end workflows of AI and HPC solution areas including supercomputing systems, data center environments, development tools, parallel programming, deep learning frameworks, data processing, and data visualization.
- Experience in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical topics related to software developer engagement, marketing and program development is a plus and experience working at a startup or marketing to startups
- Shown success nurturing a developer ecosystem and growing engagement spanning multiple marketing fields (e.g., digital, email, events, social media, PR, creative asset development, etc.)
- Hands-on approach to building country specific campaigns, assets, and execution
- Knowledge of developer communities, their motivations, and ways of working and experience in event management and working with event agencies
- Ability to work at various levels and domains across organizations to drive projects to completion
- Experience working with cross functional, matrixed organizations and global marketing teams and world-class communication and interpersonal skills with a record of articulating value proposition