Developer Advocate – Accelerated Python
About the Job
Python is the most popular programming language. It is used for science, engineering, data analytics, and deep learning applications. NVIDIA wants to help Python developers accelerate their Python applications. NVIDIA offers many libraries, tools and frameworks designed specifically for Python developers to leverage accelerated computing for faster results and lower energy consumption.
The NVIDIA developer marketing group is looking for a developer advocate who is passionate about helping Python application programmers build, debug, and optimize their code. Our team is focused on growing the developer ecosystem that uses NVIDIA’s software development kits, libraries, and tools across a diverse set of industries. We need a candidate who understands the Python ecosystem to strategize and coordinate developer marketing beats that are moments in time when several assets and activities related to a theme become available. Do you have the rare blend of both technical and marketing skills? We need hard-working and creative people who want to work with innovative developer technologies and are excited about supporting the Python community with accelerated computing. If you aspire to this calling, we would love to learn more about you.
- You will work with engineering, product management, public relations, and campaign marketing to while driving the messaging and positioning process and developing a launch strategy for our python developer tools.
- Bring together multi-functional teams including, GTC, DLI, Events, Inception, and community to collaborate and strategically align their efforts.
- Create developer-specific marketing content, including blogs, web, videos, presentations, and press releases.
- Lead marketing efforts with Python community organizations, committees, and events.
- This is a public-facing role where you will voice support for and nurture the use of accelerated Python.
- Some travel may be required in the future for trade shows, conferences, or technical sales training.
Skills & Experience
- You have world-class communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record to articulate a value proposition of accelerated computing.
- Master's degree from a leading university in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience presenting to technical audiences and writing content for developers.
- Ability to prioritize different projects, committed to getting things done, and work independently.
- 8+ years of combined experience in a technical role at a technology company.
- Experience developing in Python with debugging, profiling, and optimization tools.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- A good balance of critical thinking and tactical execution
- In depth knowledge of software architecture and applications
- Hands-on experience with NVIDIA’s Python tools such as RAPIDS and CUDA Python.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like JAX, TensorFlow, and PyTorch, and compilers like XLA and MLIR