Senior/Staff/Lead Technical Writer
About the Job
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Hello! We’re the Content Experience team for Marketing Cloud. We help the world’s most recognized brands create innovative and personalized interactions with their customers across multiple touchpoints, such as email, SMS, chat, and more!
Technical writers at Salesforce produce documentation and content experiences that help customers get the most out of our products. We work closely with other writers, product managers, engineers, and the User Experience team in an Agile development environment to produce interactive training (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en), in-app assistance, help, guides, and videos for administrators, users, and developers. We’re passionate about innovating and developing solution-oriented content strategies that deliver the right content, the right way, at the right time.
- Indiana - Indianapolis
- Washington - Seattle
- Massachusetts - Burlington
- Georgia - Atlanta
- California - San Francisco
But enough about us! Let’s talk about you.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience documenting software for technical audiences.
- Ability to write clean, concise, and approachable content for diverse audiences. (Maybe that means you have experience as a technical or marketing writer, or maybe it means you come from the world of teaching, curriculum development, scientific journalism, or some other field.)
- Ability to quickly learn complex technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, communications, or writing field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with source control software such as Perforce.
- Experience with XML-based authoring tools such as Oxygen.
We bring companies and customers together