About the Job
ToolJet is a popular open-source ( https://github.com/ToolJet/ToolJet ) low-code platform for building and deploying custom internal tools. We are a team of 35 members working from different regions of India.
We've raised funding from investors like Microsoft’s M12, Nexus Venture Partners, January Capital & Ratio Ventures.
- Actively engage with the developer community through online forums, social media, and events, addressing questions, sharing insights, and facilitating discussions.
- Systematically gather and present developer feedback to influence product improvements and address support issues.
- Maintain relationships with key developers, influencers, and advocates in the API development and testing ecosystem, fostering a strong and engaged developer community
- Deliver content for the developer community through various formats, including written blogs, videos, workshops and documentation.
- Take the lead in organising developer events and ensuring they are best-in-class and tailored to developers' interests
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in developer relations, community management or in a related role.
- Proven experience in creating technical content, such as tutorials, documentation, and code samples, that resonates with developers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Open-source low-code platform to build custom internal tools