Senior Developer Advocate
About the Job
Crusoe Energy is on a mission to unlock value in stranded energy resources through the power of computation.
Take a look at what we do!
We aim to align the long term interests of the climate with the future of global computing infrastructure. As data centers consume an exponentially growing power footprint to deliver technology to all connected devices, we are inspired by making sure that the energy meeting that demand is sourced in an environmentally responsible fashion. Crusoe co-locates mobile data centers with stranded energy resources, like flare gas and underloaded renewables, to deliver low-cost, carbon-negative distributed computing solutions. Crusoe Cloud is a managed cloud services platform powered by stranded energy that enables climate-friendly innovation in computationally intensive fields including artificial intelligence, graphics rendering and computational biology.
Our values drive our work from thinking like a mountaineer, our relentless commitment to resource efficiency and tapping into our collective genius. At Crusoe, you will be challenged to do the best work of your entire life and to be and become your best self.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, self-driven, and innovative Senior Developer Advocate to join our energetic and passionate team at Crusoe Cloud. In this role, you will work closely with the product, engineering, and marketing departments. Your primary focus will be to educate and inspire developers about the potential of our cloud services, acting as an advocate for Crusoe Cloud.
- Create, maintain, and enhance technical content such as blogs, tutorials, guides, or sample code.
- Engage with the community through public communication channels such as the Twitch developer forums, Github Discussions, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Discord, Youtube channel and more
- Advocate for developers internally, influencing our product development based on your interactions with the developer community.
- Represent Crusoe Cloud at developer events and forums, fostering a robust developer community both online and offline.
- Provide feedback to the product team to help drive product improvements and new features.
- Work with the marketing team to share success stories and promote Crusoe Cloud through various channels.
- Are a self-starter who loves to learn and has the ability to navigate ambiguity
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a developer advocate, developer advocate, or in a similar role with demonstrated track record of publishing content targeted toward developers, data scientists, and AI researchers
- Proficient understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience with Python
- Have a passion for the latest developments in AI and ML
- Exceptional technical writing skills with a demonstrated ability to create engaging and informative content.
- Extensive experience in the cloud/computing space.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, coupled with a strategic and analytical mind.
- Familiarity with common AI/ML and HPC applications and use cases
- Experience building AI/ML applications using Pytorch, Tensorflow, or other ML frameworks a plus
- Willing to travel 30%-40%
- Industry competitive pay
- Stock options in a fast growing, well-funded technology company
- Health insurance package options that include HDHP and PPO, vision, and dental for you and your dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Pet-friendly offices
- Responsible time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subscription to the Calm app
- Company paid commuter benefit; $100 per month
Crusoe is aligning the future of computation with the future of our climate