Developer Relations Intern
About the Job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
At PayPal, we’re literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
The world’s leading payments company, PayPal, brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion, and wellness.
We are passionate about building a community of developers who love our digital payments platform. We are looking for a Developer Relations Social Media Intern to join our team and help us connect with developers in new and innovative ways.
As a Developer Relations Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media campaigns that promote our platform to developers. You will also work with the rest of the Developer Relations team to create new communications channels and ways of working so that the rest of the company can submit articles and information to be sent out.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns that promote our platform to developers
- Create and share engaging content on social media, such as blog posts, articles, infographics, and videos
- Monitor social media for conversations about our platform and engage with developers
- Propose new communications channels
- Create simple ways of working so that the rest of the company can submit articles for publication
- Analyze social media analytics to track the performance of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
Skills & Experience
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in marketing, computer science or a related field
- Experience with social media marketing and content creation
- Strong understanding of developer communities and social media platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with developer relations
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with social media analytics tools
What You Will Gain:
This internship is a great opportunity to gain experience in developer relations and social media marketing. You will have the chance to work on real-world projects and learn from experienced professionals. You will also have the opportunity to network with developers from around the world and help build a community around our platform.
Salary & Benefits
- The U.S. national hourly pay range for this role is $16 to $33
- At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
- We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com