About the Job
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We make it simple for developers to build complex authentication flows in minutes.
You’ll serve as a vanguard for our customers’ integrations. You’ll work with our customers’ development teams directly to help unblock them, answer integration questions, and close the feedback loop by ensuring their insights make it back to our Product and Engineering teams.
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment, working with customers and internal teams to push our product forward
- Serving as a confident technical resource and voice for our customers
- Learning — our product suite and problem space is continually evolving, and staying on top of those changes is critical to success
- Building your own approach based on first principles and turning that into a scalable process
What Excites Us
- A strong sense of empathy that allows for a deep understanding of our customers’ needs
- Troubleshooting — tenacity, curiosity, and grit to find the solution
- Ability to read and write code
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs. Experience with authentication protocols (SAML/OAuth), MFA, IdP is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels
- Enthusiasm to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Help unblock our customers as they build and use Stytch’s platform
- Serve as a technical resource for customers when they have questions about our product
- Shape our products’ functional strategy based on knowledge gained from working with customers and developers
Want to see what this looks like day-to-day? Check out our Slack community for a taste of questions that developers ask us.
What does project work outside of tickets look like?
Matt on our team recently worked to introduce email deliverability webhook handling in our API codebase and surfacing that data Dashboard Event logs so customers could self-serve debugging email issues. This saved our team a lot of time that we had to previously spend looking into this for our customers.
What Success Looks Like
- Ownership — advocate for projects and processes that you believe in and help us bring those solutions to life
- Customer Advocacy — run integration cycles from start to finish that drive swift, positive outcomes for our customers
- Communication — you are a strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
Salary & Benefits
Expected base salary is between $120,000-$155,000. The anticipated base salary range is not inclusive of full benefits including equity, health care insurance, time off, paid parental leave, etc. This base salary is accurate based on information at the time of posting. Actual compensation for hired candidates will be determined using a number of factors including experience, skills, and qualifications.
We're looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
Stytch's APIs make it simple to seamlessly onboard, authenticate, and engage users