Technical Writer at ZenRows
About the Job
Do you love teaching other developers and the cool possibilities of data? Then you’ll love this:
Over one million coders a year are learning how to do web scraping in ten programming languages on ZenRows. Also, it equips you with a game-changing tool to extract data from any website with a single API call.
We are experiencing fast growth and we’re looking for an amazing Technical Writer to join our team in-house. Is it you?
We are a fast growing startup, working 100% remotely, developing the most complete Anti-Bot bypassing system. ZenRows proprietary SaaS API facilitates web data extraction at scale for companies worldwide without the hassle!
We equip you with a game-changing tool to extract data from any website with a single API call.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Aurken and Ander, we are a small team looking to bring our next Technical Writer into the team!
We have recently secured our first round of funding of €1.1 million, are already profitable, and our web traffic is expected to double in the next 3 months.
Our Growth Team is 100% remote and distributed across Europe and we’re looking to scale up in the next 12 months!
We are seeking extremely talented individuals that want to work in a face paces start-up, taking full ownership of the work they do.
We LOVE autonomy and are looking for a Technical Writer that loves to be accountable for their own work.
People you’ll work with:
- SEO Manager.
- Customer Success Manager (a developer).
- The rest of the Growth team, including a full-stack developer and product designer.
- Write the best web scraping tutorials in the world (we aim to be #1 🏆).
- Write technical documentation to help our growing user base.
- Update older articles and improve them.
- Bring new ideas on what to write about.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Growth team to make developers discover and love our product.
Skills & Experience
- Has built multiple projects with Python or NodeJS (any topic) and feels motivated to touch other languages as well.
- Has web scraping fundamentals.
- Has 2+ years of experience writing content, including 1 year on technical matters.
- Ability to write tutorials but not limited to this (Comparison articles, introduction topics, and so on).
- If you can teach via video, that’d be a great plus.
- Strong communication skills but we don’t care about diplomas.
- Wants to be part of a team and comes up with their own ideas on improving our content and product.
We like someone who is:
- Hands-on and accountable. We HATE micro-managing as much as you do. This is a position to grow, not to stale. Naysayers, please stay away.
- Doer, doer... doer.
- Proactive and transparent (corporate culture won’t get ZenRows' door opened).
- Enjoys collaboration, great to work with… and party.
- Highly organized.
- Obsessed with creating the best technical content out there.
- Work in a fast-paced and horizontal environment.
- Remote position.
- Extremely talented colleagues (to re-invent an industry means we hire the best people only), and in a place where even the marketers learn to code.
- Paid team events to have fun and help us build the future of ZenRows together.
- As many perks as you need to grow, like trainings and courses.
- Compensation model based on fixed and variable. The better you perform, the more you'll earn.
Turn Any Website Into an API