About the Job
Are you ready for the best destination of your career?
Spotnana is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. With over $115M in funding from top tier investors, including ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group, we are tackling the hardest problems the travel industry has to offer and we need your help.
Culture is always fluid. It evolves as a business grows, along with the people who drive it forward. We seek people who have different perspectives, but shared values. Before you embark on this journey, quickly check in on whether you are aligned with our company values:
- Obsessed with Customer Needs: We earn the trust and loyalty of our customers by solving their problems.
- Do the Impossible: We solve tough problems through innovation and are inspired by unprecedented challenges.
- Build Globally, Serve Locally: We embrace a global mindset and celebrate diversity as we serve customers around the world.
- Act Like Owners: We constantly find problems to solve. Decisions are not made in isolation. We work hard, work smart, and work together.
- Constantly Change, Learn & Evolve: We flourish by adapting quickly to new challenges and by learning from everyone around us. Building something new is not always glamorous work. Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and evolve.
- Respect Above All: We are humble and treat others with the same respect we desire for ourselves. Our work culture is a safe environment where everyone is open to feedback and new ideas.
As a technical writer and content designer at Spotnana you will work with cross-functional teams of designers, product managers, engineers and travel operations managers to shape the language used in our product and to build our help articles and documentation. We are looking for an experienced content professional who is independent, collaborative, detail oriented and can work on multiple initiatives both with design and operations teams.
- Design, write, edit and improve content that makes our product on web and mobile easier to use. This includes interface language, product names, product flows, navigations and other content across Spotnana products and experiences
- Plan and build education and support materials for our help website and FAQs to help our users easily navigate our product and self-serve
- Work with our engineering team to write API documentation and any other help documentation needed for TaaS partners
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including product managers, engineering, design, travel operations and marketing teams to take products from conception to launch
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma or other design tools.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction and strategy
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects that span multiple teams that required content improvement
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience writing technical content for web and mobile product experiences and technical documentation
- Proven systems thinking, detail oriented with aptitude and curiosity for learning our systems and product details
- Skilled at simplifying and communicating complex ideas in a simple manner to variety of audiences (both technical and non technical)
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity
- Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Be a self-starter, motivated by an interest for developing the best possible content experiences
Spotnana powers unparalleled global travel experiences