About the Job
Take a step forward and let Edenred surprise you.
Every day, we deliver innovative solutions to improve the life of millions of people, connecting employees, companies, and merchants all around the world.
We know there are hundred ways for you to grow. With us, you will expand your skills in a multicultural, challenging, and dynamic environment.
Dare to join Edenred and get ready to thrive in a global company that will offer you endless opportunities.
We are now hiring a Developer Evangelist to join us here at Edenred PayTech, in what is an exciting and interesting role, that is imperative to our growth and evolution.
As a Developer Evangelist at Edenred PayTech, your role will consist of engaging with our Edenred developer community using our PayTech Nexus platform. You will be the face of our developer community, bridging the gap between our technology and the developers who use it. You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with developers across Edenred globally, advocating for their needs, and promoting our products and services within Edenred. Your mission is to build and animate a community of developers to ensure that they can easily and successfully understand how they can integrate and get value from our APIs for a multitude of use cases. Our goal is to empower them and to make them successful by using all the potential of our platform.
This newly created role will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and work closely with the development, product, and solutions delivery teams within the wider Edenred Group. This is an open-ended role with a substantial degree of autonomy. The Developer Evangelist will have the liberty to develop the right channels to build and engage with the community of our tech stakeholders, including webinars, podcasts, communications, and social media initiatives addressed to the target.
- Manage and engage the Edenred developer community: Build engagement, social channels and grow our community. o Foster a sense of community and collaboration among developers using our products
- Manage outreach to developers online moderating day-to-day community activity in the discussion forums and via conferences, webinars, events, workshops, etc
Advocate for Developers:
- Act as a passionate advocate for developers within the company, representing their feedback
- Provide insights to product teams to improve the product roadmap.
- Work in tandem with our content team to create technical articles, tutorials and YouTube content for developers
- Coordinate the build of technical training content by leveraging our internal experts
- Develop educational resources and tutorials to help developers maximize the value of our products and services
Skills & Experience
- Strong development advocacy or engagement experience in community development or advocacy such as developers’ relations and advocacy, technical content creation or technical events and conference management.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications skills - Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – with ability to translate complex topics into relatable concepts and actionable tasks.
- Collaboration - You can work confidently with cross-functional teams on complex technical and non-technical concepts.
- Strong API ecosystem knowledge
- Experience working in the Payments and Banking or Fintech industry or for a SAAS company is a plus
- Background as a software developer is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset is a plus
- Coordination abilities
- Strong relationship capabilities
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with an additional 5 days at 5 years’ service, and 1 day a year up to 35 days in total
- Hybrid working environment
- Income protection
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Wellbeing Employee Assistance Program (extended access to family members)
- Employee discount shopping platform
- Digital learning platform
- Complimentary fruit and other ‘in-office’ snacks & and refreshments
- Volunteering programme
- Social events
- Pension Scheme – employer 6% with minimum employee contribution 3%
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Holiday trading scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Medical & international travel cover (leisure and action sports)
- Monthly gym allowance
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
Enrich connections. For good