About the Job
HHAeXchange is the leading technology platform for home and community-based care. Founded in 2008, HHAeXchange was born out of an idea to create a fully comprehensive end-to-end homecare solution to help people who are aging or have disabilities thrive in their homes and communities. Today, our 700+ team members across the globe are passionate about transforming the healthcare space by building the only homecare ecosystem that fully connects patients, personal care providers, managed care organizations, and states.
We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused content and education to the next level. The ideal candidate will have proven success as a technical writer at a high-growth SaaS company, is highly-collaborative, and has a natural desire to help customers. In this role, you will create, update, and maintain high-quality help and learning content. Your success is defined by our customers’ success in using our products and features. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that is reimagining the customer content and education experience at HHAeXchange!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Write help content in a user-friendly voice to support end users of our SaaS platform.
- Analyze complex concepts and translate them into clear, concise, and easy-to-understand help and learning content designed for a non-technical audience.
- Create visuals such as screenshots, images, infographics, and other multi-media content to blend with written content.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create scripts and storyboards for effective and engaging digital content including learning courses, video tutorials, webinars, and other digital help & training content. Writing will take a narrative, storytelling approach.
- Consult and collaborate with Customer Success, Implementation, Support, and SMEs to plan content, ensure accuracy, and collect suggestions for improvements.
- Continuously improve the user experience by organizing content effectively and incorporating user feedback to enhance the accessibility and usability of content.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge base taxonomy using tags, search phrases, and metadata to improve user search.
- Regularly update and maintain existing documentation to reflect changes in the system, ensuring that the content remains up-to-date and relevant.
- Stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and share insights to continually improve our documentation processes and standards.
Other Job Duties:
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or HHAeXchange leader.
- Travel up to 10%, including overnight travel
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of experience as a writer creating help and learning content for a SaaS product.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner with experience using plain language.
- Proficiency with authoring tools, content management systems, and AI tools.
- Excellent project management skills, with the capacity to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly-collaborative, naturally curious, and exceptional communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Word (and other Office 365 Tools)
- Experience editing HTML/CSS, a plus
- Experience with agile software project management software, Aha and Jira preferred
- Experience with Monday.com and MadCap software a plus
- Experience in the Homecare industry a plus
Better Homecare, Better Health