Senior Technical Writer
About the Job
As a Technical Writer, you deliver high-quality documentation and release notes to ensure that developers, partners, and prospects are always up to date with the latest developments. Every feature or platform release needs to be carefully documented.
You will join our technical writing team as the fourth member, collaborating with seven teams responsible for six products and three GUIs.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and subject matter experts, to gather and validate technical information.
- Translate complex technical descriptions into clear, understandable content for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain and update existing documentation to reflect product changes and enhancements.
- Adhere and contribute to our style guidelines and best practices to ensure our documentation is accurate, comprehensive, and consistent.
- Participate in enhancing our documentation processes and tools.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who mastered the methods and techniques of technical writing. You know how to write for developers, partners, and prospects.
In addition, you have:
- Proven experience as a Technical writer. Or convince us that you have the skills and motivation to contribute to the success of our team.
- A strong grasp of software development processes and technologies.
- A keen eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- The flexibility to work independently and collaboratively within a dedicated documentation scrum team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, as our documentation is in English. At the office, Dutch is our everyday language.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary indication: € 3453,- / € 5096,- per month based on a full-time workweek.
- Hybrid work environment. Including your home and our HQ in Apeldoorn.
- Good benefits, including pension provision.
- Wildcard days, on which you can work on a relevant project or experiment of your choice.
- Lifelong learning, where we encourage you to keep growing and developing. We do this through personal coaching, training, and our own Thinkwise University.
- The chance to grow along with our national and international ambitions.
- An inspiring workplace within a young, talented team.
- Participation in various events, sports activities, and team events.
- Impact where it counts: we help to reduce our customers' carbon footprint. Significantly and demonstrably.
The Never-Legacy Legends