SEO Content Strategy Lead
About the Job
The Organic Growth team plays a meaningful role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Website, Paid Search, and Lifecycle Marketing.
Additionally, the team collaborates closely with functions such as Web Engineering, Product Marketing, Brand, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
In this role, you will own and develop SEO content strategy that will drive organic search traffic to our website. This role requires a deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research, and content marketing.
You will align your strategies and your team initiatives with the broader organization roadmap and goals, and prioritize them accordingly.
As a Content Strategy Lead, you will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating the performance of SEO content to continually improve its effectiveness.
- Develop and implement an SEO content strategy for our English markets, including keyword targeting and consolidation to grow organic traffic
- Lead a team of content marketers and provide hands-on support when necessary to achieve organization objectives
- Manage multiple SEO content workflows and prioritize projects across teams
- Analyze data from various platforms to measure the success of SEO efforts and provide insights on performance
- Collaborate with the International SEO team to plan and prioritize content initiatives
- Work with cross-functional partners to create content, as well as give and receive feedback from subject matter experts.
Skills & Experience
- +5 years experience in SEO and content marketing
- Experience leading and developing a team of content marketers is vital.
- A proven track record of driving organic growth via content marketing
- Experience in development and execution of an SEO content roadmap
- Experience with data and SEO tools (GA, GSC, SEMrush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, AI tools)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Team player with the ability lead with empathy
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
A whiteboard, but better. Where teams solve monster-sized problems and get work done