Community Engagement Manager
About the Job
Millions of people love Miro — they’re super fans who express their passion by sharing templates, ideas, and workflows every day. We’re looking for a Community Engagement Manager who will be responsible for growing engagement and vibrancy in the programs designed for these fans.
Every day, you’ll interact with our community members by being responsive to their needs, feedback, and content. You’ll own a content and events calendar and post in the community at a steady rate to delight and inspire our members, and you’ll report on results. You’ll also work cross-functionally to provide connection points between the community and our marketing and product teams so that super users have inside access to what’s happening at Miro. Your success will be measured by the percent of active community members, SLAs, and NPS.
In this role, you’ll be the voice of the needs and expectations of our most engaged community members. You’ll be a crucial part of fostering a strong relationship with our community and growing the programming we offer them. Experimentation, agility, and a solution-oriented mindset are important to your success.
You’ll do well in this role if you’re a community expert who can:
- Analyze community engagement and growth metrics alongside user feedback to identify opportunities and gaps
- Develop a content and events calendar that incorporates opportunities to delight and inspire the community, marketing campaigns, and product launches.
- Design processes to be responsive to community members across their needs for tips, support, and connection.
- Enforce our code of conduct and best practices to ensure our community is safe and productive
- Work cross-functionally to give community members insider access to Miro and partner teams to have access to the community
- Report on community engagement growth and trends
- Vet and manage freelancers and agencies to help you execute your programs
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of community and marketing experience
- A proven track record of scaling engagement for online communities
- Experience interfacing directly with community members, partners, and customers
- Experience managing content calendars and SLAs
- Experience with engagement experimentation and testing
- Familiarity with community management platforms (we use Gainsight and Circle)
- Be an entrepreneur at heart: you are a self starter and independent thinker!
- Take ownership of ideation, development, and launch of engagement opportunities for the community
- “Start with why” by putting the community in the forefront of all you do
- Communicate clearly cross-functionally and manage up
- Curiosity and positive intent
- Proactivity in driving opportunities for experiments and optimization
- A growth mindset with empathy, and patience towards internal and external partners
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
A whiteboard, but better. Where teams solve monster-sized problems and get work done