Head of Developer Relations
About the Job
You would join a growing Observability business who are on a mission to make API and frontend monitoring the norm with their CLI.
As their sole DevRel/DevAdvocate, you will be responsible for all things community.
- Creating content with the PMM for Developers/SRE/DevOps, that makes them more effective practitioners of their craft while building trust and credibility
- Community building (growing the slack channel from 600 to 3000+)
- Events & Conferences - hosting, attending and speaking at!
- Video content
- Answering questions
- Solving real world problems
Your feedback from the community will help the product to evolve, whilst you provide resources to ensure engineers know how to use the product!
Skills & Experience
- Done DevRel with DevOps/SRE Personas in mind already
- Knowledge of Monitoring/Observability or other DevOps Tooling already
- DevRel Experience
- Happy to work Async
- Worked in a startup!
- Huge opportunity to make a lot of impact whilst working with an international team
- Yearly company retreats
- 27 days vacation
- Modern WFH equiptment
- Co-Working Budget
- Travel Budget
- Stock Options
- Remote & Flexible working (lots of parents)
Empowering people. Shaping futures