Sr. Developer Advocate
About the Job
Neo4j is the leader in Graph Database & Analytics, helping organizations uncover hidden relationships and patterns across billions of data connections deeply, easily and quickly. Customers use Neo4j to gain a deeper understanding and reveal new ways of solving their most pressing problems. Over 75% of Fortune 100 companies use Neo4j, along with a vibrant community of 250,000+ developers, data scientists, and architects across the globe.
At Neo4j, we’re proud to be building the technology that powers breakthrough solutions for our customers, helping them cure diseases, fight fraud, crush pandemics, and accomplish their most ambitious missions—even if it’s getting humans to Mars. Learn more at neo4j.com and follow us @Neo4j.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
Neo4j is looking for a Senior Developer Advocate to inspire developers across the country and the world to build better applications with Neo4j, the world's leading graph database. You will write code for demos, produce content, and present both in-person and online. through active engagement with the developer community both in-person and online. Support, lead and propose developer advocacy programs, measuring success to continuously improve Neo4j's developer experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with developers and partners
- Support and expand existing community
- Represent and promote Neo4j within other developer communities
- Identify opportunities to reach out to new developer communities
- Provide feedback from developers to Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams
- Monitor and refine KPIs to measure developer relations program effectiveness
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a developer advocate, technical evangelist, or similar role focused on nurturing and expanding developer communities
- Proven track record of creating compelling demos that both inspire and educate developers, showcasing your technical expertise
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality technical content, including blog posts, sample applications, workshops, and more
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills, ideally with experience presenting talks, hosting workshops, and delivering demos at conferences and meetups
- Willingness to travel frequently, locally, nationally, and occasionally internationally, to participate in events and workshops, furthering Neo4j's presence and engagement with developers
- A deep passion for technology and a commitment to staying up-to-date with industry trends, ensuring you remain a credible and valuable resource for the developer community
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, allowing you to effectively connect with developers and nurture lasting partnerships
Nice to Haves:
- Deep knowledge and experience with Neo4j and graph databases
- Active member or leader in relevant technical communities online and/or offline
- Experience implementing AI/ML/LLMs with databases
Salary & Benefits
The annual on target earnings range for this position based in the United States is listed below. This range is an estimate, and the actual on target earnings may vary based on Neo4j’s compensation practices, job related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and trainings, in addition to geographic location. Based on the factors above, Neo4j utilizes the full width of the range.
In addition to the range below, US employees are eligible for a stock option grant and certain roles are eligible for an annual bonus. Employees in this position are also eligible to participate in the Company’s standard benefit programs, which currently include the following: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k), paid time off, and certain leaves of absence.
Annual On Target Earnings Range
The #1 platform for connected data