Content Engineer, Docs Team
About the Job
We are seeking a Content Engineer passionate about building the best developer education materials for Frontend Developers diving into all things auth and security with Clerk. You will join a multi-talented team of documentation engineers to work closely with Product, Engineering, Support and DevRel teams to create and land documentation and sample code that teaches the world how to build their dreams with Clerk. This role is perfect for an engineer who loves to teach—or a teacher who loves to engineer!
- Create new tutorials, guides, and sample apps.
- Integrate PRs containing new contributions from the community and and internal teams around releases.
- Enforce Clerk's style guides, voice, and tone in editorial.
- Work closely with the community to maintain content standards and relevance.
- Participate in content audits.
Skills & Experience
- 1 year creating content (technical writing, blogging)
- 2 years of fullstack development, open-source maintenance, or a combination of both.
- React and GitHub proficiency
- Community management and engagement experience
- Expertise in at least one of the following: technical writing, Next.js, or Clerk
- Bonus: ability to explain anything to anyone
- Competitive Salary – We want you to know that we value the skills and experience you bring to the table. We go out of our way to make sure that you feel fairly compensated.
- Equity Ownership – At Clerk, we believe in shared success. That's why we offer a stock option plan so that everyone can benefit from the growth and prosperity of the company.
- Health Coverage – We care about your well-being. That's why we offer top-tier health insurance to ensure that your health needs are fully met.
- Work Gear - Set up your ideal home office with the gear of your choice. At Clerk, we want to ensure that you have everything you need to perform at your best.
- Education Stipend - Purchase books, courses, videos, conferences, and event tickets that help you up level your skills.
- Flexible Vacation Policy – We believe in work-life balance and trust you to take the time you need. Although we recommend 25 days per year, our vacation policy is unlimited. This is in addition to observing national holidays specific to your country of residence.
- Diverse and Inclusive Team – Join our exceptional, diverse, and globally distributed team at Clerk. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best in building impactful products and tools for the modern web.
Drop-in authentication for React and React Native