About the Job
Alloy Automation is an integration platform used by the likes of Amazon, Gorgias, Postscript and many others to launch user-facing integrations at lightning speed. A lot of SaaS companies still rely on building integrations in-house, and it’s a huge drag on core product work. We replace these outdated practices and help companies take their mind off integrations in order to focus on their core mission.
We have a lot of potential – we justexpanded beyond commerce and are going to market in new verticals. That’s where you come in. You’ll help get developers to know, like, and trust us, thereby making them more likely to use our products.
We’re looking for someone highly technical to craft compelling messages and distribute our product to the broader market. Your role will touch many functions across Alloy, as you work to speed up sales, increase our website traffic, and ultimately support developers through your technical content. Your north star is to help new users get started more quickly and effortlessly.
- Own our developer docs (https://docs.runalloy.com/docs) and expand on them with use case tutorials, articles, blogs, etc.
- Partner with marketing on technical landing pages, newsletters, and assets like video guides, labs, walk-throughs.
- Act as the bridge between Alloy’s engineering, product, and go-to-market teams to crystallize our value prop and get it out to the market
- Enable faster growth for one of our strongest marketing channels (search) through technical keyword blogs
- Get creative and explore untapped channels we should leverage (think Reddit, HackerNews, forums, etc. - you guide us here)
- Internally, work with product to write GitHub readme files and regularly test client SDKs
- Partner with our engineers and partnerships to procure sandbox accounts for apps
- Engage with various developer communities (including our own in the future) and our partners to host events, talks - anything to drive more adoption of Alloy
Skills & Experience
- You have at least 3+ years of software engineering experience (we’ll ask for code samples, demo videos you’ve made, and tutorials you’ve written).
- You’re very familiar with the data stack and with iPaaS platforms. You’ve also touched or worked with the API’s of ERPs (Netsuite, Dynamics, etc), CRMs, etc.
- You’ve owned developer documentation before (we’ll ask for samples)
- You geek out and like connecting with other developers, and they gravitate towards you too. You have a unique perspective on which channels & methods most effectively reach engineers and product leaders.
- You’re naturally curious and confident, love to ask questions, think on your feet, and bring a solutions-oriented approach
- You’re cool (and collected) e.g. if things get heated, you maintain a strong and credible presence online and other channels.
Quickly build integrations and data workflows with Alloy Automation. Connect to over 220+ apps via one platform