About the Job
Developer Relations at NuNet is a full time and fully-remote role worldwide.
NuNet, a spinoff of SingularityNet, is a multi-sided platform for shared and globally distributed computing. NuNet platform is the open source software, designed to be an extremely flexible network, encompassing mobile consumer devices, edge computing and IoT devices alongside PCs, servers and data centers, allowing seamless interoperability among its components and intelligent automation of workflow design. NuNet leverages Web3 technologies, serverless container execution, service mesh orchestration, crypto-economy and more, toward creation of the decentralized “world computer”.
For more information about NuNet see:
Specifically, for the information about NuNet's design, pertinent to this job role, see the following sections of theWhitepaper and the developers’ documentation. The applicant will be responsible for setting up and carrying out the process explained in these posts.
We are seeking a dynamic Developer Relations (DevRel) Specialist who will be instrumental in building and nurturing relationships with our developer community. This role involves both technical acumen and effective communication skills, ensuring that our developers have a voice within our company and that we consistently meet their needs.
- Engage with and develop NuNets Developer Community across all social media platforms
- Content Creation: Write technical articles, tutorials, and documentation to assist developers in understanding and integrating our products.
- Developer Support: Provide technical support, answer queries, and troubleshoot developer issues, acting as a bridge between the developer community and our engineering teams.
- Product Feedback: Collect, analyze, and present feedback from the developer community to influence product enhancements and roadmaps.
- Training and Workshops: Organize and lead workshops, webinars, and training sessions to educate the developer community on our products.
- Internal Advocacy: Advocate for the needs and priorities of the developer community internally, ensuring their needs are considered in product development.
- Stay Updated: Continuously learn about new technologies and updates in the tech industry to ensure NuNet's solutions remain at the forefront.
- Aid the marketing team in developing the community developers and testers.
- Aid in the organization and management of developer events such as hackathons and bounties.
- Coordinate maintenance of technical documentation and community documentation. Coordinate from tech team, marketing team and office administration team as related to documentation maintenance.
Skills & Experience
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is typically required.
- You are a developer with experience in the web3 and open source space
- Understanding of web services, API development, and related technologies.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and engaging and educational content, such as blog posts, documentation, and tutorials
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with developers, influencers, and other stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluent English.
- Work with a multicultural team and NuNet’s open source community of 2,500 members.
- Work-related expense reimbursement.
- Remote work and ability to work from anywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
NuNet provides globally distributed and optimized computing power and storage for decentralized networks