Senior Researcher Developer Relations Manager - Developer Programs
About the Job
NVIDIA has been redefining computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people. We are looking for a Developer Relations Manager to lead and expand NVIDIA’s engagements with the research community in EMEA. This is a dynamic, leadership role responsible for strategic relationships with top researchers and premier academic institutions, guiding and contributing to programs that help researchers solve their most challenging computational problems using NVIDIA’s technologies and platforms.
- Germany, Remote
- France, Remote
- UK, Remote
- Poland, Warsaw
- Switzerland, Zurich
In this high-profile position you will serve as an expert in research topic areas such as Generative AI, LLMs, simulation, computer vision, graphics, and drive engagement with top researchers to increase NVIDIA SDK adoption. You will play a significant role in defining use cases for NVIDIA’s products such as NVIDA NeMo, Modulus, Omniverse, Deepstream, Clara, CUDA. Ideal candidates will have a technical background in accelerated computing, computational science, computer vision and deep learning. Growing and cultivating relationships with the most influential researchers leading the AI revolution is a critical mission. This role is very closely aligned with our strategic priorities.
- Develop a rich ecosystem of strategic research partners and help them achieve their goals through close and active collaboration, acting as a technical authority on NVIDIA SDKs and frameworks for consultation and competitive analysis.
- Promote NVIDIA’s portfolio of SDKs and accelerate its adoption within the academic research community.
- Champion the use of NVIDIA technology stack among researchers in Generative AI, LLMs, simulation, computer vision, graphics, and more, as required.
- Work with NVIDIA product, program, and engineering management teams to communicate software and hardware requirements that will improve the value of our solutions to the academic community.
- Collaborate with Deep Learning Institute (DLI), product/framework teams, and NV Research to ensure developer enablement materials are best-in-class and fully aligned with technology roadmaps.
- Serve as a spokesperson, representing NVIDIA in local and global strategic events such as conferences, workshops, briefings, meetups, and academic seminars.
- Survey relevant research and business literature to identify emerging trends, notable innovations, and opportunities to improve NVIDIA products, and communicate these insights to internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- M.S./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Data Science, Computational Physics, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience with multiple NVIDIA technologies (SDKs), preferably in Generative AI, Simulation, LLMs, Graphics, or Computer Vision.
- Experience in conducting research in domains such as high-performance computing, computer vision, image analysis and processing, computer graphics, deep learning, simulations, computational physics, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, robotics, digital twins.
- Experience in working with industry, ideally experience working in industry in a role influencing researchers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
- Experience speaking publicly to technical and scientific audiences.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work with extraordinary product and engineering teams across multiple levels in the organization.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Existing relationships with a wide range of leading researchers and top research institutions.
- Experience developing and deploying projects using NVIDIA SDKs.
- MBA degree with focus on strategic management is a big plus.