Developer Relations Manager, Robotics
About the Job
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. With the GPU acting as the primary computing device, robots can now perceive and understand the world around them. Today, NVIDIA has transformed into “the AI computing company.”
AI-powered robotics is an increasingly exciting field, influenced heavily by recent advances in hardware acceleration through devices such as the modern GPU. Moreover, everything that moves will be autonomous, and everything autonomous will be trained in simulation. If you are passionate about the role of AI and simulation in robotics and love to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we’d love to hear from you! The ideal candidate has a technical background in AI or robotics, is passionate about being at the intersection of business and technology, and thrives on engaging with the robotics ecosystem.
- Engaging with companies in NVIDIA’s robotics ecosystem and maintaining relationships with them to understand their usecases and guide them on how to make the best use of NVIDIA’s Isaac (robotics) platform.
- Collaborating with NVIDIA’s startup program, Inception, on driving the adoption of NVIDIA’s Isaac platform.
- Bringing partner feedback on Isaac to relevant product teams.
- Partner with internal teams to actively measure and track the engagements.
- Collaborating closely with other devrels, business, and technical teams to support the engagements as needed.
- Support marketing activities at major robotics conferences as well as the GPU Technology Conference (GTC), the premier developer conference from NVIDIA.
Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent experience).
- 4+ years of industry experience in a hands-on technical role, ideally in AI or robotics.
- Knowledge of NVIDIA’s GPU computing platform.
- Good understanding of machine learning, deep learning, AI, and robotics technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Passion for networking and building ecosystems.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MBA/MS or advanced degree desired.
- Knowledge of NVIDIA’s Isaac platform.
- Experience in building ecosystems.
The base salary range is $144,000 - $224,250. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.