Developer Relations - Strategic AI
About the Job
We are looking for someone to join our Developer Relations - Strategic AI team to lead the partnerships which work with the world's leading AI companies to inform the roadmap of our future product stack. If you are a detail oriented, big picture person, with a strong engineering or research background, who has experience and enjoys leading large scale projects across the breadth of internal and external customers, are passionate about the fast evolving landscape of the Large Language models and the co design of the software stack for leading research and the hardware evolution, we should talk!
In this strategic role, you will partner with NVIDIA's deep learning engineering and product teams, to represent the wants and needs of our key strategic partners. You will play a meaningful role in defining and shaping future features for NVIDIA's AI stack.
- Identify and build partnerships with strategic partners.
- Capture and synthesize feedback from the partners to drive product enhancements with NVIDIA's product management and engineering team
- Engage closely the key nascent technologies startups and technology areas.
Skills & Experience
- Masters or PhD degree in Engineering, Science or other related field (or equivalent experience).
- 8+ years of work experience as a programmer. A plus if have experience in managing large projects that are customer facing.
- Hands on development and coding experience on systems and codesign for production software. GPU experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of C/C++, Python, leading compiler technologies.
- Working understanding of large scale distributed systems, deep learning frameworks.
- Exceptional ability to communicate, and foster collaborative positive relationships
- Thorough understanding of the AI landscape – which markets are emerging most quickly, key players, competitors, etc.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for innovation.
- Proven experience in successfully identifying emerging technical and business areas.
- Experience with NVIDIA GPUs and SW
- Established relationships across today's AI community or recognized individual.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $176,000 - $333,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.