About the Job
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
Are you a passionate developer with a knack for evangelism and communication? Are you excited about the limitless potential of blockchain technology? Join Chainlink Labs as a Developer Advocate, where you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of blockchain and Web3 services. As a Developer Advocate, you will be at the forefront of our mission, working closely with our product teams to ensure the best developer experience while representing Chainlink at developer events and conferences. If you're ready to inspire and equip developers, contribute to the growth of the Web3 ecosystem, and take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
- Provide valuable input into at least one Chainlink product, enhancing the developer experience and usability.
- Assist in an upcoming product launch by building a compelling demo use case that showcases the power of Chainlink.
- Represent Chainlink at a partner developer event or hackathon, or create content to support BUILD or SCALE partners, fostering community growth and awareness.
- Continuously provide developer feedback to Chainlink's Product Management and Engineering teams, helping shape product development based on community needs.
- Take the lead in Chainlink's developer events, making them best-in-class and tailored to developers' interests.
Skills & Experience
- Strong engineering skills, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the software industry, working as a developer, evangelist, or solution architect.
- Experienced or comfortable with public speaking, with a high comfort level around coding in front of a live audience.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Developer Relations, either in Web3 or traditional tech/Web2.
- Strong technical writing skills; ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts.
- Exceptional social and networking skills; a desire to engage with and meet people in various developer communities.
- A genuine passion for the blockchain space and a belief in its potential to change the world for the better.
- Experience in Product Design, User Experience (UX), and Developer Experience (DX).
- An active social media presence, especially on Twitter, demonstrating your engagement with the developer community.
- A deep passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers about the possibilities of blockchain technology.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally and work irregular hours if required.