About the Job
JxBrowser is used by 1.5K+ commercial companies worldwide, including Google, Mastercard, Intel, BMW, Bosch, etc.
We’re looking for a Developer Advocate for JxBrowser who will play a pivotal role in connecting Java/Kotlin developers with our web embedding technology.
- Create technical content such as blog posts, tutorials, how-tos, and examples.
- Conduct customer development activities, including interviews and surveys, to deeply understand developer needs, pain points, and use cases.
- Foster strong relationships within the developer community through active participation in online forums, social media, conferences, and meetups.
For example, here are the first few tasks you will need to complete:
- Create a blog post about choosing between the off-screen and hardware-accelerated rendering modes.
- Develop a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to use the recently added “Custom Binaries Delivery” feature.
- Conduct an interview with one of our current clients.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Java.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to create technical content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Kotlin.
- Ability to create video tutorials.
- Active engagement within developer communities on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Reddit.
- Flexible work arrangements that promote work-life balance, including the option to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses.
- Chance to contribute to a product that is relied upon by developers and businesses worldwide.
- The autonomy to establish your personal brand while promoting our product.
- Whatever training you need to grow and develop in your job.
- Zero bureaucracy.
We help build better software