Senior Developer Relations Manager, Enterprise AI
About the Job
Are you resilient, tenacious, and agile enough to push through obstacles, explore possibilities, and implement quickly? Do you thrive working in ambiguous situations? Can you identify and capitalize on opportunities? Can you build trust with customers and provide them with sound advice? Are you ready to use your developer skills and AI knowledge to solve complex computer vision problems?
We seek an outstanding Senior Developer Relations Manager to lead this journey using NVIDIA Metropolis, GPU-accelerated SDKs, and developer tools that help developers build, deploy, and scale AI-enabled video analytics and IoT applications–from the edge to the cloud. This suite of SDKs provides various starting points to accelerate and optimize any aspect of AI application development and deployment. This role will lead all technical alignment aspects with medium-to-large enterprises, ecosystem partners, and customers to accelerate go-to-market, scale accelerate GPU adoption, and drive business results. As part of your role, you will also be closely engaged with sales and business development efforts and building lasting relationships.
- Develop a technical and business strategy to win GPU adoption within leading enterprise companies across verticals.
- Engage with NVIDIA technology partners to identify areas of collaboration and demonstrate GPU-enabled return on investment.
- Promote Metropolis and help our partners get the most out of our products, tools, and SDKs
- Work with NVIDIA product management and engineering teams to define software and hardware needed to complement third-party solutions.
- Build and influence decision-makers and executive relationships to promote and develop our leadership position. Be the key advisor to how we are differentiated.
- Coordinate technical and engineering activities spanning product divisions and geographies, particularly with solution architects and engineering resources.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience – deep understanding of who and how to engage the product and engineering organizations
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Data Science, or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Strong technical understanding of machine learning, deep learning, data science, and artificial intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or JAX and the ability to help developers use GPUs for training and inference
- Established ability to influence and promote at operational and executive levels (esp. engineering/ product management) to achieve a technical partnership
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) and evidence of your ability to represent NVIDIA externally
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate GPU hardware and SDKs value proposition to developers
- Strong leadership skills, clear and concise decision-making
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- MBA/MS or advanced degree desired
- Understanding of computer vision, Deep Learning, Large Language Models/Generative AI frameworks
Salary & Benefits
- The base salary range is $216,000 - $333,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
- You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.