DevRel - Developer Relations
About the Job
p0x labs, a group developing technologies behind projects including Manta Network, delivers privacy for web3 applications and decentralized assets through use of zero-knowledge proofs. The project is built in accordance with first principles, by applying cutting-edge cryptographic constructions such as zkSNARKs to design and deploy protocols with high performance and strong privacy/security guarantees.
Manta Network is supported by leading investors including Polychain and Binance Labs. The founding team has extensive experience in the blockchain space and come from educational institutions including Harvard and MIT, and leading web3 projects such as Algorand. If you are excited about building privacy-preserving solutions using zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about Polkadot ecosystems, then we want to hear from you.
- Lead the design, implementation, delivery, and evolution of Manta Web3 DevRel content strategy.
- Collaborate with product, brand, BD, and engineering teams to prioritize DevRel communication roadmap and opportunities.
- Create high-quality content that showcases development on Manta through example projects and case studies, utilizing various formats such as tutorials, blog posts, YouTube videos, and mini-courses.
- Prepare and deliver workshops, demos, presentations, and talks for both in-person and online, playing a key role in community-building within the global ecosystem.
- Improve documentation and other content to enhance the resources available on Manta’s website, Github, and other channels.
- Assist in building and project managing simple dApps that demonstrate the capabilities of Manta Products.
- Actively engage in our developer community by addressing technical questions, improving developer support, and participating in channels like Discord, Telegram, Slack, and StackOverflow.
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of a strong community of Web3 developers through social media presence, conferences, and meetups.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in creating high-quality content that resonates with developers across various channels, such as video tutorials, blog posts, workshops, courses, and code tutorials.
- Comprehensive knowledge of key development areas in the Web3 space, including INFRA, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and data-driven decision-making ability, with flexibility to adapt to evolving market and technology trends in the Web3 field.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively explain complex technical concepts to diverse audiences, especially developers and stakeholders in the Web3 ecosystem.
- Passion for developer advocacy and community-building, with a desire to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and engineering, to identify and prioritize educational needs and opportunities for developers.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, enabling clear and effective expression and connection with others.
p0x labs is comprised of a diverse and global group of core contributors. We offer a friendly, flexible work environment that provides full-remote opportunities. Our team is full of bright and motivated minds. Despite our geographical diversity, we host events both virtual and physical to promote a strong culture. We also pride ourselves on our ability to move fast as a cohesive team.
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Token allocation
- Inclusive team
- Education opportunites
- Conference travel
- Many other benefits!