About the Job
As the lead Developer Relations Engineer at Causely and member of the early team, you will engage with the cloud-native community, including DevOps Engineers, SREs and enterprise software developers. You will gather community input and share Causely’s approach to complex application issues, as we build the IT industry’s first causal AI platform to eliminate human troubleshooting and enable faster, more resilient application management. This is a high impact role where you will have a significant amount of control over the day–to–day development happening at Causely.
This role is a good fit for someone who is deeply technical, collaborative, loves to code, and can communicate with a wide range of audiences. You must be a professionally qualified software engineer or SRE with cloud native experience. You will need to be well-versed in Kubernetes and container–based services.
- Grow the developer community by attracting DevOps, SREs and software developers to the platform
- Create content to scale up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Gather and provide user feedback and input to development teams
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Write ecosystem specific guides, tutorials, code samples, release notes, and white papers
- Contribute to Open Source projects, both Causely specific ones, or any others in the observability/cloud native ecosystem
- Engage with the community through various methods, including blogs, social media, conferences, video, etc.
- Deliver training workshops in person and remotely
- Represent Causely via speaking engagements at industry events and community conferences
Skills & Experience
- Experience with running services in containers
- Ability to provide a record of accomplishments (talks, LinkedIin, conferences, blog posts, GitHub, YouTube, etc.)
- Interest/experience with two or more: Kubernetes, Cloud Native dev, DevOps/SRE, AI, reliability and performance at scale, end to end observability)
- Ability to work autonomously and assume full ownership of objectives as needed
Overall, you will have an impact on product design decisions, work on our infrastructure, and give talks on best practices and bleeding edge technologies around the world.
Enabling self-managed, resilient applications by bridging observability with automated orchestration