DevRel Content Manager
About the Job
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications..
Watch a short summary
We're searching for an exceptional DevRel Content Manager to lead the strategy, planning, and execution of content across Gelato’s social media accounts, with a focus on Twitter. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a world-class digital media marketing and measurement strategy to grow and engage Gelato’s primary target audience of developers. You will also introduce social listening, monitoring, and response capabilities to harness timely trends and engage with our audience. This role requires the ability to think strategically while getting in the weeds to get the work done, including developing content and collaborating with designers to develop multimedia that complements it. Strong project management skills are essential to handle the complexity of our high-growth startup.
- Act as the primary voice of Gelato on all social media platforms (not limited to Twitter, Threads, Linkedin, Youtube etc), ensuring our message is clear, consistent, and engaging.
- Together with head of marketing & DevRel, develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our brand visibility, engagement, and brand loyalty.
- Lead the creation of social media content calendar and scheduling, ensuring regular, relevant content that aligns with the company's marketing objectives and brand identity.
- Produce engaging & sound technical content, including blog posts, code samples, developer stories, and videos that capture how to use Gelato stack and help developers get started
- Collaborate closely with internal teams cross-functionally and Gelato customers to produce necessary assets and content pieces.
- Implement a social listening and response strategy in order to engage in timely conversations
- Actively manage our online community by monitoring, responding to, and moderating DMs and tags, fostering a positive and interactive environment.
- Regularly analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to elevate Gelato’s social media presence.
- Propose and implement new ideas for scaling our presence beyond core social platforms
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience managing a Web3 or blockchain-related social account is a must. A deep understanding of Web3/blockchain, pop culture, and memes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of key development areas in the Web3 space, including web3 infra, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Excellent command of English with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Alongside your CV, please also share a link to your portfolio
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network's token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
Don't fit the requirements perfectly? No sweat. We're all about assembling a diverse, passionate team of builders. If you're ready to bring your A-game to our crazy-cool, work-from-anywhere startup, apply anyway. Just let us know in your cover letter how your transferable skills fit the bill. We know what we want, but we're down for you to shake things up and show us that you belong on our team!
Web3's Decentralized Backend