Head of Developer Relations (Core team)
About the Job
At Zenduty, we help customers recover from downtime faster and learn more from incidents that impact their end users. Modern engineering teams consider site reliability as be one of the cornerstones of their business. Managing complex infrastructure is tough, and handling production incidents is even tougher. Our goal is to be a complete site reliability engineering suite that helps teams build intelligence into their production operations and put in the processes in place that can help them deliver solid SLAs to their customers.
We are a fast-growing SaaS company and we are backed by some of the best SaaS VCs and some amazing Angel investors in India and the US.
We are looking for someone to head developer relations at Zenduty be our lead technical evangelist.
- Own and cultivate the development of Zenduty’s developer community on Slack, LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels
- Be one the faces of the company at developer events in India and abroad
- Manage our Product and API documentation along with all our SDKs
- Write about how our customers can leverage our APIs to solve complex use cases
- Handle customer feedback on our product and APIs and relay them to engineering
- Manage developer events and meetups - in-office or remote
- Keep a pulse on the broader developments within Infrastructure, SRE, DevOps and software engineering
Skills & Experience
- You love talking about tech, in a way that's simple enough for anyone without a tech background to understand
- You are a quick learner and a great listener
- You have written tech blogs in the past and have a strong command of the English language
- You are a natural at community building
- You are passionate about the DevOps, Site reliability or Dev Tools space in general
- You have good understanding of RESTful APIs
- You love writing changelogs and boasting about new releases
You get brownie points for having:
- Any podcasting experience
- Any community experience
- API documentation experience
- Contributions to Open Source Software
- You will get a competitive salary
- You get to work with an awesome team(which you'll make even awesom-er)
- You will get flexible work hours.
- You will get the systems and accessories of your choice
- We party every Friday night and when we reach important milestones
- You will get to network with industry experts and tech investors
- You will get half a workday every week to work on your own pet projects and we’ll pay for your server costs
Next-generation end-to-end incident response platform for SREs, DevOps, ITOps and Support teams