Developer Relations Manager
About the Job
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
- Help developers and projects to successfully build and launch dApps using the Oasis Privacy Layer and the Oasis Sapphire (Oasis confidential EVM)
- Respond to technical questions from developers and builders
- Solicit and respond to feedback from Oasis developer community and share feedback/insights with Product/Engineering
- Build a strong Oasis developer community
- Host technical workshops at conferences/events (virtual or in-person) and produce technical content (e.g. docs, tutorials and videos)
- Evangelize Oasis technologies, to Oasis community and the wider Web3 ecosystem
- Improve the overall quality and engagement of the Oasis developer community on channels such as Oasis Forum, Discord, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Community and BD to 1) grow developer engagement; 2) onboard new developers
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about software development, Web3, privacy and building communities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Engineering fields
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer or developer relations/advocate
- Has contributed to open source projects
- (nice to have) Has contributed to open source blockchain/Web3 projects
- Strong technical experience with smart contract development, specifically in Solidity
- In-depth knowledge of the developer products and tooling market in Web3
- In-depth knowledge of Layer-1 blockchain networks and Web3 dApps
- Superb spoken and written English
- (nice to have) 3+ years of full-time experience at a layer-1 blockchain network and/or Web3 protocols
- (nice to have) Experience in writing documentation and producing technical content
- (nice to have) Experience in public speaking and hosting workshops
Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior position.
This is a full-time role that will be paid in USDT OR USDC cryptocurrency.
The role can be based anywhere with flexible and remote work options. There is a preference for candidates who can work to CEST time zone.
A better internet is only a matter of time