Growth Marketing Manager
About the Job
We are seeking a scrappy, highly motivated, and skilled Growth Marketer with a strong Marketing Ops background and a deep understanding of Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategies to build the foundation, and execute, our digital marketing strategy.
Interested in joining a start-up that is at the forefront of next-gen technologies poised to disrupt the ever-growing Kubernetes and cloud-native space?
Does working in a global team, fully remote that is rapidly growing excite you?
PerfectScale is on a mission to revolutionize how companies across the globe efficiently and autonomously manage the ‘Day-2’ operations of their Kubernetes environments. Our goal is to help companies ensure peak Kubernetes performance at the lowest possible cost.
Forged out of the first-hand experience of our founding teams, we developed a differentiated and innovative approach to eliminating the issues and challenges associated with scaling and maintaining large-scale, distributed Kubernetes environments.
The best part, our solutions constantly provide our customers with game-changing results, including significant cost savings, improved application performance and availability, and assurance that their applications are right-sized and right-scaled so the end users get a flawless experience, every time.
PerfectScale is on the verge of becoming the industry-standard platform for ‘Day-2’ Kubernetes Operations. Come join our team, and be part of a culture that is passionate, dynamic, and fun, and where your contributions will have a direct impact on the company’s future!
Team & Role Description
PerfectScale is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Growth Marketer with a strong Marketing Operations (Marketing Ops) background and a deep understanding of Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategies. As a critical member of our marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our digital marketing initiatives while optimizing and streamlining marketing operations. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and our leadership team, to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention through data-driven insights and innovative marketing strategies.
This role is fully remote and ideal for a self-starter passionate about driving results in a creative and data-driven manner. As the first Growth Marketing Manager in company history, this role offers a unique opportunity to build the foundation and execute the digital strategy for a start-up positioned to disrupt the industry. You will leverage your talents, and explore new and innovative approaches to help PerfectScale gain market share and become the industry's definitive solution for “Day 2’ Kubernetes Operations.
Growth Marketing Responsibilities
- Develop and execute creative and effective marketing campaigns targeting our Ideal Customer Profile and driving conversions, with a focus on organic, social, and paid channels.
- Plan, execute, and optimize customer acquisition efforts across multiple channels (e.g., social media, SEO/SEM, content marketing, etc.) aimed at generating a tangible pipeline that will be seen and felt by the entire organization.
- Define customer growth roadmap for different audiences/personas and independently lead and manage performance.
- Gather traffic data to implement content and SEO recommendations to optimize and identify new opportunities based on analysis and site usage.
- Continuously improve the conversion rate by identifying growth opportunities, developing testable hypotheses, and running experiments to validate them.
- Use analytics tools to track campaign performance, derive insights, and make data-driven recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Research and identify emerging trends, new advertising networks, and strategic traffic partners.
Marketing Operations Responsibilities
- Optimize usage of our CRM with regards to segmentation, nurturing, integration setup & maintenance.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Provide guidance for reporting metrics on marketing and sales activities that show the efficiency in driving business outcomes.
- Ensure data accuracy in our CRM. (including the back-and-forth flow of information)
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a tech startup with a PLG strategy, with a demonstrated history of executing effective marketing campaigns to grow customer bases and drive revenue.
- Deep understanding of acquisition tactics and tracking including, lead scoring, mass email/nurturing campaigns, SEO, SEM, optimizing CTAs and user journeys, and paid campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset capable of turning raw data into actionable marketing strategies and creating marketing dashboards to track and report on results.
- Experience in running quick tests, iterative learning, and making both qualitative and quantitative improvements.
- Experience with Hubspot, SEO tools, mass email marketing tools, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Webflow.
- Bonus Qualifications: Experience with basic graphical design, content creation, content syndication, and webinar hosting.
- A scrappy, resourceful, and innovative marketer who prides themselves in finding efficient ways to achieve your goals.
- Motivated by your efforts making a direct impact on the company’s growth and revenue.
- An all-around marketer, with excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to think outside the box, and quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong collaborative skills and comfortable engaging with key stakeholders, developer/DevOps professionals, and vendors.
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical and reporting skills.
- A fast learner, who can quickly absorb new information and apply it effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- International team
- Fun and team bonding
- Endless professional development
Easy-to-use solutions that help DevOps teams ensure peak Kubernetes performance at the lowest possible cost