About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Developer Relations to serve as a strong advocate in the Radix developer community – our bridge between the Radix team and the builders that Radix exists to make successful with our technology.
Scrypto is Radix’s breakthrough programming language for decentralized finance (or DeFi) and Web3.0. Radix’s community of developers are passionate about Scrypto and the enormous opportunity that DeFi offers them. You will be joining the Developer Ecosystem team whose mission is to ensure that every developer that gives Scrypto a try and shows up in our community social channels has a great experience that makes them want to return, learn, build, and ultimately contribute back to that community.
You will start by becoming an expert in the ins and outs of building smart contracts the Scrypto way, and where Scrypto is headed over the coming months.
Armed with this knowledge and a passion to show others the path, you will ensure that no question goes unanswered, that Radix developer channels are places of learning and fun, and that the Radix development team is aware of the day-to-day challenges and desires of Scrypto developers as the tools evolve and grow. You will be expected to be a consistent and respected presence on multiple channels of developer interaction, such as Discord, Telegram, Github, and Twitter.
Click below to see our CPO Matt talk about why we think DeFi/Web3.0 matters and why Scrypto is the key to unlocking its potential for developers:
Skills & Experience
- You are a developer, who has at least dabbled in smart contract development and who has started learning Scrypto
- You are a crypto native, familiar with the crypto and DeFi ecosystem and why it matters
- You thrive on people, drawing energy from connecting, engaging, understanding needs, and helping them be successful with whatever excites them
- You are a natural educator, continually coming up with the most effective ways to convey technical concepts to developers in words and code and accelerating their work
What do you need:
- Demonstrable professional software development experience
- Some participation in an open source project which has at least 4 contributors (Github)
- Passion for sharing software development/Web3 knowledge
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Web3 software development
- Experience with Rust (on which Scrypto is heavily based)
- Online community moderation experience
- Current Radix community members are welcomed!
Have you checked the Radix Developer Program and submitted your first Scrypto blueprint? Let us know in your application.
Radically Different DeFi